Senior Service Learning Project and Reitz Senior Portfolio
All Reitz High School seniors are required to complete the senior service learning project and document their learning in the Reitz Senior Portfolio.
The Senior Service Learning Project requires that our students go out in the community and volunteer their time. Students work closely with mentors who are affiliated with their chosen organizations. In February, Reitz seniors give presentations in front of a panel of community members as a final showcase of all their hard work.
The Reitz Senior Portfolio is where students will showcase their learning. Students will be able to personalize their webpage with images and themes. They will be required to document their service learning project on their website, as well as reflect and display class projects from throughout their years at Reitz High School.
2015-2016 Reitz Senior Projects Requirements
English 12H, Adv. Speech, and APLit students may have different writing requirements. Check with your teacher for class-specific information.
- All Reitz Senior Portfolios will be displayed on Weebly.com.
- You may include work from other classes, and you have some freedom to personalize your portfolio as you see fit.
- Your Weebly URL should be firstinitial+lastname+reitz.weebly.com (ex. jsmithreitz.weebly.com)
- Your Weebly will be divided into the following five (5) sections: Home, Personal, Service Learning, Project Samples, & Future
- Any images used on your Weebly MUST be copyright free.